So it's been nearly a month that I've been furloughed. Looking for work has been my full-time job, but since I am furloughed, those who have seen my application fear that I will return to the airline, which may happen, unless I find something better and stay with that.
Now, shortly after I found out that furloughs were going to occur at my airline, I applied with the FAA as a "controller trainee". This coming Tuesday, I will be taking the AT-SAT (Air Traffic Selection and Training) test in Ft. Lauderdale. We'll see how that goes. I'll post my views on the test here.
The following Thursday, it's back to Ft. Lauderdale for me. I will be attending the Aircraft Experience sponsored by Porsche Dealers of South Florida. It should be pretty cool. I'll be posting photos on the sister blog, "Four Stripes for Flying", as well as on my Facebook profile.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment