Thursday, September 10, 2009

Three days and counting...

I'm currently at work, three days away from the furlough. I've been searching for work, but nothing has come about. I'll be filing for unemployment for the first time in my life. But this time away from work will allow me to get a little traveling done (if I'm gutsy enough). I was not able to travel at all this year, so this may be my window of opportunity. Go to LA, and debut my poetry and debut myself as a professional writer, go to Philly and have a genuine cheese steak, get my passport and visit my family in Costa Rica (and possibly find love, since I have no luck here in the States), or visit Europe. All where my airline flies, since I'll still have flying benefits on said airline.

Three days away from furlough, and I'm wondering...where can I travel? Where should I travel? Should I travel?

We'll see. Specific locales will be featured in my travel blog, "World Traveler". Aviation specific travel information will be posted here. LA specific travel information will be in "Southern California Gold".

I'll keep posting as much as I can. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment